Nov 7, 2007

Where am I going

It's Wednesday and I'm going to Dublin this weekend. My tour will start to morrow and I should have Friday to wander around the city. Saturday is the Irish leaders meeting which ends with a big celebration in the evening and on Sunday I'm flying back to Amsterdam.

I never been in Dublin before. Just heard stories from my parents and friends that have been there for mad Icelandic shopping trips. I will report about my trip when I'm back home.

Later this month I'm going to Kandersteg for another scout meeting. Kandersteg is a wonderful place and I will hopefully see some snow there. It's strange the things you miss when you live in a country that does'nt have any snow during the wintertime, at least a very little.

The time since I left Iceland there hasn't been any storm or anything funny that you can expect back home. So that's thing I really miss. Today it was a bit windy so it was hard to cycle around but that's nothing.

I will try to blogg more and write something interesting next week!

No comments: